The Bluebird's Nest

">

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Iced Coffee

I so love coffee!  But when it gets hot out....not so much.  Then I discovered iced coffee.  I'm probably not sharing anything totally new.  There's lots of recipes out there for iced coffees.  There's even one out there for "Just-Like-Dairy-Queen-Moolatte"! YUM!!!
But I usually don't want the ice cream - too many calories. Okay, okay... I want it, I just shouldn't have it that often! :) So.... I have I have my own version of the frappes, and iced coffees.
It's super easy and quick. I take my glass and fill it with crushed ice, then I add my favorite flavored creamer, then poor some strong coffee over it.  The best thing is since my glass is full of ice, I can pour the coffee in right after it's brewed.  No need to wait for it to cool!
It can also be made with milk and carmel or chocolate syrup, (or use one of the flavored coffee syrups that are available - Raspberry, anyone?).  You can customize it to your own little taste buds - sweeter or more coffee flavor - it's up to you! :)  Enjoy today sipping on your own iced coffee creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment