The Bluebird's Nest

">

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mason Jar Lantern

I have a "thing" for Mason jars! Just ask my family! This one is my latest find! The glass top is still intact! I found it garage sale shopping with my husband!  (A great date, if you ask me !)
Mason jars lend themselves to so many uses! Just Google "mason jars" once and click on images to see what I mean! I love them because they remind me of simplicity and frugality! :)

  I got this Mason jar project (pictured above) in my inbox today. Aren't they pretty?  I've seen this before and have always wanted to do it.   My only problem is, I have no deck or place to hang them. But I won't let that stop me! I've been looking for something that sparkles to catch people's eye at my craft fair this summer.  I think this will do the trick! Maybe I can find mosquito repellent candles to put in! :)  (Anybody know where I can find some of those?)  Here's the link to the one that was in my inbox: Mason Jar Lantern.  There are many others out there too, but this one is good and basic to get you started! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment